Companion care focuses on providing seniors with emotional and social support, while also offering assistance in everyday activities.
- Recreational Activities: Simple games and activities, strolls around the neighbourhood, and reading
- Escort: Accompaniment and transport arrangement* for meals, day trips, social gatherings, and medical appointments
- Meal Preparation: Light cooking or delivery of food
- Errands: Grocery shopping for or with client
- Exercise: Encourage seniors to exercise, and provide assistance in light physical activities
- Medication Reminders: Ensure that medication is taken on a timely basis
*Excludes transport costs.
Who is this for?
Companion care is suitable for seniors who are able to, or require minimal assistance to move around, and would like to remain independent at home with some assistance in everyday activities.
What are the charges?
(per 2-hour visit)