1. What is the scope of housekeeping covered under Tango?
Our housekeeping service includes regular cleaning of bathrooms (e.g. toilet bowls, basins, mirrors, toilet floor), bedroom/living room (e.g. dusting of surface, vacuuming, mopping) and kitchens (e.g. stoves, basins, exterior surfaces of cabinets). Ironing service is available upon request when you call us to schedule for an appointment. Excluded services include but are not limited to laundry washing, cooking, cleaning of the exterior of windows and high areas, hand-cleaning of floor (i.e. without using a mop), post-renovation cleaning and apartment handover cleaning.
2. Does the housekeeping service cater to all locations within Singapore?
At this moment, we are unable to service areas with postal codes starting with 49 to 52, 60 to 64, 68 to 73, 75, and 81.
3. Is the Value Housekeeping package only applicable to certain housing types?
Yes, the Value Housekeeping package is only applicable to 4 room HDB flats and below, and 2 bedroom condominiums and below.
4. What cleaning supplies and appliance do I have to provide?
Our friendly housekeepers will do their best to make use of any cleaning supplies and tools provided by you (e.g mop, cloth, buckets, brushes, detergents, stove cleaning agents). It is also highly recommended that you provide a vacuum cleaner. Alternatively, you could also purchase a cleaning starter pack. For more information, please contact the Tango Hotline.
5. If I have signed up for more than 1 month of the housekeeping package, can I use more than 2 sessions per month?
Yes, you may combine the packages and allocate the number of sessions to be used in each month, as long as the sessions are utilised within the validity period. For example, if you have signed up for 2 months of housekeeping service, you may choose to use all 4 sessions in a month, or spread them over a period of 2 months.
6. What are the service hours?
Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm, Saturday: 8am to 12pm
Excluding Public Holidays